UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF HOW WE BUILD AT F9 - AN INTRODUCTION
Here we give you the quick and dirty on how we build our models in Revit. We explore the two part wall system, What does "T.O." mean? Why does it look like we have too many levels? and even more as listed below.
- Revit levels
- How to use a two part wall system
- How to draw floor box's and roofs
- Where you should dimension from
- Inserting doors and windows
DESIGNING USING MASSES
- Understand how to use massing to create your building
- How to Lay out space quickly with Revit components
- How to add walls to masses
- Making different levels with masses.
REVIT FLOORS, FOUNDATIONS, ROOFS, TOPOGRAPHY AND MORE!
- Adding floors and roofs!
- Foundation walls
- Creating a site
- Changing the topography
REVIT WINDOWS, WALLS AND CORRECTIONS
- Learn how you can tell if walls are faced correctly.
- How to add exterior sheathing walls .
- See how hidden elements work
- Adding reveals
DOORS, LEVELS, MATERIALS
- Adding doors
- Learning how to know if you walls are at the right level.
- Adding interior walls
- Creating an arched opening.
- How to change materials
CREATING IN-PLACE FAMILY, VOIDS, AND 3D CAMERA VIEWS
- Learn how to make a custom in-place family
- See how the void tools work
- Create a 3D camera view
FINISHING A SCHEMATIC DESIGN SET
- Place walls on sheets
- Adding property lines
- What to put on your title sheet
- Editing view windows
- Creating an area plan
Let me know what you think, feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org